Sunday, March 20, 2016

Michigan State stunned by Middle Tennessee

In one of the biggest upsets in the NCAA tournament, Middle Tennessee upset Michigan State 90-81. This is only the 8th time that a 15 seed has beat a number 2 seed. Middle Tennessee and Michigan State shot the same percentage from the field at 56 percent. Middle Tennessee forced Michigan State to turn the ball over 14 times, which was a huge key to game since Michigan State is a high scoring team who averaged 80 points per game coming into the NCAA Tournament. Middle Tennessee ended up losing the following round to Syracuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Everybody that I know had Michigan State going to the Final Four or even the National Championship Game. I had them loosing to Middle Tennessee for a major upset and it turned out to be so. I was so stunned when they lost but excited at the same time because I had them loosing in my bracket. The way this years March Madness is going anything is possible at any given time!

    ReplyDelete